The module LoRaWAN de 900/915 MHz [XBee Socket] includes a 900 / 915MHz antenna to be used in this frequency.
LoRaWAN US [XBee Socket] Module
- Protocol: LoRaWAN 1.0, Class A LoRaWAN - ready
- Frequency: 900 / 915 MHz ISM frequency band
- TX Power: up to +14 dBm
- Sensitivity: as good as -136 dBm
- Range: >15 km at suburban and >5 km at urban area. Typically, each base station covers some km. Check the LoRaWAN Network in your area.
- Chipset consumption: 38.9 mA
- Radio Bit Rate: from 250 to 5470 bps
- Receiver: purchase your own base station or use networks from LoRaWAN operators.