Sustainable, inclusive and intelligent towns with InnovCities.
We improve the cities’ productivity by creating projects with technological vision to enhance quality of life and the interaction among residents and visitors. By measuring noise intensity, air quality and other factors, we build, bond and exploit the citizen’s spaces.
- Noise level sensor/ sound (dBB)/ (LeqA + calibration test.
- Particle matter (PM1/ PM2.5/ PM10) – dust sensor.
- Carbon monoxide (CO) [calibrated] (low concentration).
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) [calibrated] molecular oxygen (O2)
- Ammonia (NH3) [calibrated] (high and low concentration)
- Methane (CH4) [calibrated] and other combustible gases.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) [calibrated] humidity temperature
- Atmospheric pressure.
- Lighting (luxury precision) smart lighting.
- Ultrasound (distance measurement)
- Lora Wan
- Visualization software (Mobile/website).